Paramount Theatre - Denver Information and Schedule
The Paramount Theatre in Denver, Colorado, located on Glenarm Place, near Denver's famous 16th Street Mall. The venue has a seating capacity of 1,870, but is a popular destination for large acts looking for a smaller concert setting.1621 Glenarm Pl, Denver, CO 80202
Located in the Heart of Downtown Denver
Paramount Theatre is easily accessible by light rail, bus, and the free 16th St. mall shuttle. Get directions from anywhere by your preferred mode of transportation. Light rail and bus information is also available from RTD.
For most ticketed events, parking is included in the price of your ticket. Parking is at the Tremont Garage located on 15th Street. The parking garage is open 2 hours prior to show time and close 60 minutes after the show ends. Please hand the cashier your ticket stub* on your way out for complimentary parking.
*Customers with Flash Seats tickets will hand parking cashiers the printed ticket locator they receive at the venue doors on show day.
For the safety and security of our Guests, the following items are not permitted into the venue:
- Outside alcohol
- Sealed bottles of water (empty water bottle with lid may be brought inside)
- Umbrellas with metal tips (small, compact umbrellas may be brought inside)
- Inflatable objects (beach balls, latex balloons, etc.)
- Outside food/beverages
- Weapons (i.e. knives, pepper spray and other aerosols, stun-guns, any concealed weapons, firearms, etc.)
- Laser pointers/pens
- Hard case containers (coolers, briefcases, etc.)
- Air horns/whistles/vuvuzelas
- Animals (except service animals)
- External flash camera units
- Interchangeable/detachable camera lens
- Audio/video recording devices including, but not limited to, Google Glass and other similar technology
- Camera monopods/bipods/tripods, selfie sticks
- Drones and other unmanned aerial devices
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Any form of marijuana used for smoking or consumption
- Fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.
- Large backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, equipment bags, etc.
- Skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, roller shoes, ice skates, etc.
- Regulation size sports equipment
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, stickers, etc.
- Any other devices that may potentially interfere with, harm, and/or distract any event participant, other Guest, audio or audio/ visual telecast or recording of the game, or any technology-related service provided by the venue.
- Other items as determined by facility management