Paramount Theatre is a best-in-class place located in Denver, CO.. Denver is known to be among the best live entertainment destinations in Colorado, or even all of the United States and areas like Paramount Theatre are a huge reason why. With top-notch performances night in and night out, it's but one of the best places to see live entertainment. While there are several other great places in Denver, Paramount Theatre has its own unique charm. Lots of events take place at Paramount Theatre. The most usual kind of event that is hosted there's live music -- there is not any doubt that the site features one of the finest concert lineups around.
The Paramount Theatre in Denver, Colorado, Situated on Glenarm Place, near Denver's famous 16th Street Mall. The venue has a seating capacity of 1,870 but is a popular destination for large acts searching for a more compact theater setting.1621 Glenarm Pl, Denver, CO 80202
Located in the Heart of Downtown Denver
Paramount Theatre is easily accessible by light rail, bus, and the free 16th St. mall shuttle. Get directions from anywhere by your preferred mode of transportation. Light rail and bus information is also available from RTD.
For most ticketed events, parking is included in the price of your ticket. Parking is at the Tremont Garage located on 15th Street. The parking garage is open 2 hours prior to show time and close 60 minutes after the show ends. Please hand the cashier your ticket stub* on your way out for complimentary parking.
*Customers with Flash Seats tickets will hand parking cashiers the printed ticket locator they receive at the venue doors on show day.
For the safety and security of our Guests, the following items are not permitted into the venue:
- Outside alcohol
- Sealed bottles of water (empty water bottle with lid may be brought inside)
- Umbrellas with metal tips (small, compact umbrellas may be brought inside)
- Inflatable objects (beach balls, latex balloons, etc.)
- Outside food/beverages
- Weapons (i.e. knives, pepper spray and other aerosols, stun-guns, any concealed weapons, firearms, etc.)
- Laser pointers/pens
- Hard case containers (coolers, briefcases, etc.)
- Air horns/whistles/vuvuzelas
- Animals (except service animals)
- External flash camera units
- Interchangeable/detachable camera lens
- Audio/video recording devices including, but not limited to, Google Glass and other similar technology
- Camera monopods/bipods/tripods, selfie sticks
- Drones and other unmanned aerial devices
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Any form of marijuana used for smoking or consumption
- Fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.
- Large backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, equipment bags, etc.
- Skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, roller shoes, ice skates, etc.
- Regulation size sports equipment
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, stickers, etc.
- Any other devices that may potentially interfere with, harm, and/or distract any event participant, other Guest, audio or audio/ visual telecast or recording of the game, or any technology-related service provided by the venue.
- Other items as determined by facility management