Red Rocks Amphitheatre Information and Schedule
Buy Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets at 303Tickets.com. Find upcoming events, shows tonight, show schedules, event schedules, parking and seat maps for Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison just West of Denver at 303Tickets.com
Whether you’re a Colorado native or just in town for a couple of days, you can’t get the genuine Red Rocks experience without a visit to Red Rocks Amphitheatre. Get great prices on tickets for upcoming Red Rocks Amphitheatre events at 303Tickets.com. Check out upcoming Red Rocks Amphitheatre events above, then click the Tickets button to find best tickets for you.
Frequently Asked Red Rocks Amphitheatre Questions
The Red Rocks Amphitheatre box office said the event I want to see is sold out. Am I out of luck?
Don’t worry if the Red Rocks Amphitheatre box office says the event you want to see is sold out. Because our tickets come from reliable third-party ticket sellers, 303Tickets.com often has tickets for sale long after the box office is out. Find your event above and see what we have to offer!
What if I buy tickets to an event at Red Rocks Amphitheatre that gets cancelled?
If an event at Red Rocks Amphitheatre is cancelled without being rescheduled, 303Tickets.com offers a full refund for the price of the ticket, minus shipping. We also offer insurance on our tickets in case you can’t make an event for personal reasons (restrictions apply). You can find more information about ticket insurance at checkout.
Who do I talk to if I have more questions?
You can get in touch with the Red Rocks Amphitheatre box office directly, or contact 303Tickets.com at (303)TICKETS or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll do our very best to answer all your questions regarding Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets or any other matters.
Parking lots are open three hours before the event start time, however, official parking begins approximately 30 minutes prior to doors. We recommend arriving early to avoid traffic and ensure close parking to the venue. Vehicles parked incorrectly or left overnight (not relocated prior to 10 a.m. the following day) may be ticketed or towed.
Vehicles used for patron pickup should plan to arrive 30 minutes before the end of the show. A phone recording with the approximate event end time is updated daily at 720-865-2494. You may also speak with an on-site parking attendant to find out the best time to return for patrons. Patrons who are dropped off prior to an event will need to walk to their respective rides for pickup at the end of the night.
Due to limited space, specific areas have been designated for patron drop-off and pickup.
RIDE SHARE Hovit, Uber, Lyft & Taxi
There are four areas patrons can be dropped off (except party buses) to gain access to the venue.
- Upper South Lot – Preferred ADA (rows 1 – 36) drop-off point
- Top Circle Lot – Preferred ADA (rows 37 – 70) drop off-point & Limo Drop off point
- Trading Post – Preferred Uber/Lyft & Taxi drop-off point
- East Stairs – Preferred Limo drop-off point
Patron pickup is located on Trading Post Road South. Enter the park at Entrance 2 and head south to the Trading Post Road intersection. Parking attendants will direct you to the closest available parking location. Drivers are required to wait at their vehicle for patrons to arrive. Parking attendants are available for questions and to help patrons find pickup locations. Oversized vehicles are not allowed in these designated pickup areas.
Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre
18300 W. Alameda Parkway
Morrison, CO 80465
Red Rocks Amphitheatre is located in Red Rocks Park near Morrison, Colorado, 15 miles west of Denver. From Downtown, take I-70 west to exit 259, turn left at the bottom of the Morrison exit ramp, cruise on downhill 1.5 miles to the Red Rocks Park entrance. Coming from south Denver, take C-470 to the Morrison exit, turn west and follow the signs to the Park entrances. Here's a tip to avoid some traffic: you can also exit C-470 at Highway 285. Take it west to Highway 8 and then head north to the Amphitheatre!
Hours of Operations
Non-Event days: Open one hour before sunrise and closed one hour after sunset
Event days: Open one hour before sunrise – 2 p.m. In case of all-day festivals or early concert start times, the amphitheatre may close earlier. Please check our phone recording at 720-865-2494 in case of any last minute changes. Early house closure times are not determined until the week of an event and can change at any time.
April - October 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (on event days, access to the Visitor Center will generally close at 2 p.m.)
November - March 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Closed: Thanksgiving and Christmas
Trading Post and Colorado Music Hall of Fame
April - October 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
November - March 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Red Rocks Park and trails open one hour before sunrise and close one hour after sunset on non-show days.
Admission is free to visit Red Rocks Park, Amphitheatre, Visitor Center, Trading Post and the Colorado Music Hall of Fame.
Will Call/Box Office
The Red Rocks Box Office/Will Call opens four hours before the show. Please check your event on our calendar for door time and event start time.
303 has tickets for all upcoming Red Rocks Live Events
Here is a list of who is booked to play Red Rocks so far in 2018.
- April 19 – 311 with Method Man & Redman with Collie Buddz, PROF, Long Beach Dub, Allstars and Chali 2na
- April 20 – Flosstradamus with Kayzo, Famous Dex, Melvv and Ducky
- April 21 – OPIUO with Sunsquabi, Flamingosis and Anomalie
- April 25 – Kygo with Alan Walker
- April 27 – Vulfpeck with Kamasi Washington and Knower
- May 2 – Post Malone with 21 Savage and SOB x RBE
- May 3 – X Ambassadors with Misterwives and Allan Rayman
- May 4 – Twiddle with Stick Figure and The Hip Abduction
- May 5 – Phil Lesh & the Terrapin Family Band with Leftover Salmon
- May 6 – Primus with Mastodon and All Them Witches
- May 10 – The Purple Xperience: The Greatest Prince Tribute
- May 12 – Global Dub Festival
- May 13 – Modest Mouse with special guest
- May 14 – Khalid
- May 19 – Above & Beyond
- May 20 – Elephant Revival with Blind Pilot
- May 21 – Phantogram with Tycho
- May 22 – The Decemberists with Whitney
- May 24 – Louis the Child & Big Wild with Quinn XCII and Phantoms
- May 25 – The Devil Makes Three with The Wood Brothers and Murder by Death
- May 26 – Emancipator Ensemble with Manic Focus Live Band, Wax Tailor, Kalya Scintilla and Eve O Lution Tor
- May 27 – The Disco Biscuits with Spafford and Organ Freeman
- May 28 – Haim with Maggie Rogers and Lizzo
- May 29 – Five Finger Death Punch with Of Mice & Men
- May 30 – Vance Joy
- June 1 – Michael Franti & Spearhead, Xavier Rudd, Victoria Canal
- June 2 – The Motet with Boombox and The New Mastersounds
- June 3 – Marshmello
- June 5 – Ween
- June 6 – Ween
- June 8 – Lettuce & The Floozies with The Funk Hunters and Jaw Gems
- June 9 – Big Head Todd and the Monsters
- June 10 – John Butler Trio with Tash Sultana and Mama Kin Spender
- June 12 – Bryan Adams
- June 13 – Turnpike Troubadours with Randy Rogers Band and Old 97’s & Charley Crockett
- June 14 – Ryan Adams with First Aid Kit
- June 15 – ODESZA
- June 16 – ODESZA
- June 19 – Barenaked Ladies with Better Than Ezra and KT Tunstall
- June 20 – Kaleo, Anderson East
- June 28 – Funk on the Rocks: Chromeo, The Glitch Mob, Elohim, Kittens
- June 29 – The Avett Brothers with David Crosby and Friends
- June 30 – The Avett Brothers with Mandolin Orange
- July 1 – The Avett Brothers. Guest will be announced soon.
- July 2 – Zeds Dead
- July 3 – Zeds Dead
- July 4 – Blues Traveler with G. Love & the Special Sauce and The Wailers
- July 5 – Umphrey’s McGee
- July 6 – Umphrey’s McGee
- July 7 – Umphrey’s McGee
- July 8 – Dark Star Orchestra with Keller Williams
- July 12 – MOE.
- July 13 – GRiZ
- July 14 – GRiZ
- July 15 – Seal with the Colorado Symphony Orchestra and Corinne Bailey Rae
- July 16 – Imagine Dragons, Grace VanderWaal
- July 17 – Jackson Browne
- July 18 – Sylvan Esso
- July 19 – Trampled by Turtles with The Oh Hellos and Dead Horses
- July 20 – The String Cheese Incident with JJ Grey & Mofro
- July 21 – The String Cheese Incident with The Main Squeeze
- July 22 – The String Cheese Incident with Rising Appalachia
- July 26 – Sarah McLachlan with the Colorado Symphony Orchestra
- July 27 – Beats Antique with The Polish Ambassador and The Diplomatic Scandal
- July 28 – Tedeschi Trucks Band with Drive-By Truckers and The Marcus King Band
- July 29 – Tedeschi Trucks Band with Drive-By Truckers and The Marcus King Band
- August 3 – Lucero with Frank Turner and the Sleeping Souls
- August 4 – Yonder Mountain String Band & The Infamous Stringdusters, The Earls of Leicester presented by Jerry Douglas, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades
- August 6 – Steve Martin and Martin Short with The Steep Canyon Rangers and Jeff Babko
- August 8 – Portugal. The Man, Oh Sees
- August 12 – Brandi Carlile with Shovels & Rope
- August 15 – Father John Misty with TV on the Radio
- August 16 – Joe Russo’s Almost Dead
- August 18 – Railroad Earth with Fruition
- August 20 – Niall Horan with Maren Morris
- August 22 – Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats with Tank and the Bangas
- August 23 – Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats with Slim Cessna’s Auto Club
- August 27 – David Byrne
- August 28 – David Byrne
- August 29 – Illenium
- August 30 – Shakey Graves with Jose Gonzalez & the Brite Lites and Twin Peaks
- September 2 – Jason Mraz with Brett Dennen
- September 3 – Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit with Aimee Mann and Amanda Shires
- September 4 – Lyle Lovett & His Large Band with Margo Price
- September 6 – Lake Street Dive with Jason Ritter
- September 9 – O.A.R. with Matt Nathanson
- September 10 – Mac DeMarco
- September 16 – Trapfest: Nghtmre, Slander, Joyryde
- September 17 – Punch Brothers & Gillian Welch
- September 22 – Greensky Bluegrass and The California Honeydrops
- September 23 – Greensky Bluegrass and Turkuaz
- September 28 – Big Gigantic
- September 29 – Big Gigantic
- September 30 – Gregory Alan Isakov with Patty Griffin
- October 5 – Snails
- Oct. 13 – Rezz